TOP>Post Recruiting Ads
"wonderfl build Flash online" is the an online service that anyone can create Flash only with their browser.
As of April 2010, it has 500,000 unique users and 80,000 ActionScripts submitted.
wonderfl is where Flash Creators, Web Designers and Web Programmers congregate.
"wonderfl Flash-Jobs" is a recruiting web site fully designed for creative workers in cooperation with "wonderfl."
There are 3 common reasons;
Tweets on twitter show that wonderfl has worldwide access from Flash Creators, Web Designers and Web Programmers.
It does not fall behind other competing services in the number of its registered creators.
Traditionally, job applicants' skill assessment is done by two ways; applicants' self-report and employer's judgment.With wonderfl Flash-Jobs, you can see third person's evaluation on applicants, based on the applicants activity inside wonderfl.
You can check the number of followers to see the applicants' weighty, and you can check posted code to see skill.
Also, you can give them assignment with wonderfl's Flash creating feature. Not only that, you can even search and scout talented people with various rankings.
- 1.What is your job title?
- 61% of users are active Web Creators!
- 1. Flash Creator 24%
- 2. Web Designer 22%
- 3. Web Programmer 15%
- 4. Student 11%
- 5. Web Director / Producer / Others 28%
- 2.What is your demand on next job when you think of career change or turning freelance?
- Job description and work environment are important. You can list detailed information of work you have on wonderfl Flash-Jobs.
- 1. Job description 28%
- 2. Earnings 22%
- 3. Work environment 15%
- 4. Work location / Benefits / Others 35%
- 3.What job title are you looking for?
- Almost half of our users are seeking Flash Creator or Web Designer job. Web Programmer in 3rd place.
- 1. Flash Creator 38%
- 2. Web Designer 31%
- 3. Web Programmer 10%
- 4. Web Director / Producer / Other 21%
- 4.Do you want to use scouting feature of wonderfl?
- Over 90% of our users said "YES!"
- 1. YES 91%
- 2. NO 9%
- 5.Have you ever thought about career change or turning freelancer?
- Over 80% of our users are looking for better jobs and working styles.
- 1.YES 83%
- 2.NO 17%